Customer Care Policy
The Company is committed to Total Customer Satisfaction in all it undertakes through;
- Continuing to deliver the highest levels of quality work.
- Operating best working practices in accordance with service delivery and
- Governmental and Environmental Legislation/Regulations
- Exceeding expectations by resourcing ways to add value to our work.
- Responding to Telephone Calls within 24 hours and Written Correspondence within 7 working days of receipt
- Behaving in a professional manner, being courteous, polite and helpful at all times.
- Accommodating Customers’ needs wherever possible/feasible.
- Communicating effectively whenever possible to Customers in a relevant way.
- Respecting Property and ensuring that no damage occurs by taking necessary precautions.
- Maintaining confidences on private information, showing discretion in all matters relating to Property, Security Locks and Access.
- Being sensitive to Customers with Special Needs or Disabilities
- Should a Customer ever deem it necessary to make a Complaint, we ensure that this will be given priority and act accordingly to rectify any issues as soon as is possible/practical.